“My colleagues in both the Senate and House worked urgently and efficiently to provide critical relief to the people of Ohio, and I am proud to see it signed into law," said Manning. "I especially look forward to seeing the positive impact it will have on small businesses and families in northeast Ohio."
Highlights of the signed legislation include:
- $150 million for small businesses who have already been approved for aid but have yet to receive funding due to lack of program funding.
- $20 million for entertainment venues who lost revenue due to canceled events and closures.
- $10 million for new businesses that opened their doors after January 1, 2020.
- $4.7 million for Ohio’s county and independent fairs.
- $3 million for Ohio’s two Veterans’ homes.
- $44.8 million to reimburse child care providers for pandemic-related expenses.
- $10 million to support food banks.